Friday, February 5, 2010

Ah Wilson.

Betsy Wilson works at High Touch High Tech. Betsy is fantastic. I knew this from the first moment I met her, but I didn't realize her utter fabulousness until a party at her house just after Christmas.

Betsy is an event planner. It may not be her day job, but it is her calling in life. She invited all of the scientists, her close friends, and her neighbors over for a get-together. Betsy had every inch of her home decorated in the Christmas spirit.

We had a great night filled with eating, chatting, feeding Simba, and for some, an impromptu dance party. It's always fun to get the Scientists out of the office - thanks for having us over Betsy!


If this is outside of her house, this should be a good indication of what the inside looked like!


He's such a tease. He still hasn't called.


Conor was a bit jealous. I assured him that he was famous, and that he was on my "list", so it was ok.


A candid shot of the group. I feel bad that I didn't get Betsy in this picture, but she was too busy playing hostess.


Scientist Jimmy and his adorable daughters!


This is my best friend Simba. Best friend.


We all wore gray sweaters, and it needed to be documented. I also apparently have a camera ghost on my bosom. Embarrassing.


Um, yeah. It was a really good idea at the time. Hindsight is always 20/20, ladies and gentleman.


A group of us were sitting in the family room chatting, when all of a sudden we heard "Don't Stop Believin'" in the other room. Of course it was this group. Sarah has her back to us, then L-R it's Gillian, Caitlin, and Richi!


Show-ty' got low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low.


The girls got on their Apple Bottom jeans, and the boots with the fur. And in all honesty, the whole room was looking at them. And Betsy made it in a picture - that is her in the black and white top, halfway cut off from the picture on the left!

Thanks again for having us Wilson, can't wait to see your President's Day decorations!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you found people all the way across the country willing to get down to Journey. I know they're big everywhere, but you have found a new home and that makes me happy.

    also, president's day decorations. pretty good cheryl, pretty, pretty good.

    ReplyDelete