Tuesday, February 16, 2010

HALLELUJAH!

Top 3 Moments in Cheryl's life:
1. July 8, 2006 - Conor & Cheryl get married
2. November 23, 1995 - my 1st of 6 beautiful nieces and nephews is born, Madison
3. February 11, 2010 - CONOR SHAVED HIS BEARD!!!

Here is the photo documentation of the hour-long process. It looked pretty painful, but that's what you get for not shaving for 5 months...


Before. I'm beaming on the other side of the camera.


First hair-cutting utensil: Hair trimmer - it didn't work so well.


Second hair-cutting utensil: Scissors - a better idea.


Trimmed up and ready to go!


Third hair-cutting utensils: Razor - finally!


I couldn't help but take revenge.


Almost finished!

Now that Conor was finished, we tried our best to take a fairly normal after picture together. It took a few tries, but we got it...


Cheryl: "Wahoo!" Conor: "Durhh..."


Yay, nay. Mostly yay though.


This is almost a Jon Bean photo - open your eyes!


It's not my fault it took you an hour to shave it. Wake up - you're ruining my moment!


Easy tiger.


Scary...


FINALLY - a normal one!

Happy Valentine's Day to me!

1 comment: