Thursday, January 21, 2010

Comparing Apples to Oranges

My friend Susie blogged about her brother Eric a few days ago. I laughed really hard, because her brother and her friend Jamie stole her camera and took naughty photos all around Susie's house. That's not really why I laughed though. I laughed because my brother did the same thing to me over vacation. However, my brother somehow forgot that I have a blog, and that I'm not above posting said pictures on my blog. He is an idiot. The sad thing is that he'll think this is hilarious, not embarrassing. I need you to shoot over to Susie's page first (click on Eric, above) and see what a normal brother does when he steals a camera. Then you can come back here and see what MY brother does when he steals MY camera. I'll wait.

Greg. What can I say about Greg? Greg and I were together a lot as kids - me being an accident and all left me at home a lot to be watched by my older siblings, and one by one, Jon, Mere and Denise abandoned Greg and left him all alone with me. We played a lot of video games, watched a lot of Simpsons, he did a lot of chores and fed me. I took credit for the chores, and was quick to cry when I didn't get my way. Just being honest. Greg is also a bit mischievous. We all love Greg because he will play a prank on you that can take weeks for you to notice, but he never says anything - he just waits for the "GREGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!" Pickle juice in our drinks. Toothpicks in our food. You know, the usual "brother" stuff. Wait, your brother doesn't do that? Oh. Greg somehow gets away with murder, because once we get over the prank, and we beat on him relentlessly, you love him again. He's just so damn easy to get along with. For instance, the average sister may be mad that their brother took photos on their camera. Not me. I live for Greg's jokes now. And I live for the payback. Welcome to the internet, photos.


Oh, how sweet.


What's that Greg "Noooooooo - Cheryl, don't post these pictures!" Too bad.


Nice.


Wait, this is a little blurry - I wonder what it is?


Is this his knee? He has hairy legs...


Yup - he went there folks. I've seen that rear a lot, and now this is my gift to you. No need for thank you notes, I know you appreciate it.

Susie, enjoy your normal brother. He's a gem. I'll enjoy mine, because to me, this is normal and I wouldn't have it any other way. I love you Greg!

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA Greg got what was coming to him!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes. The scary thing is that this man is procreating. With me. Oh, and Susie, if you think that Greg cares this is on the internet, or anywhere else, you would be wrong. That's Greg.

    ReplyDelete