Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!

I turned 27 back in January, and since I'm SO up to date on my blog, I'm blogging about it more than a month later. Just remember that because of me, you probably had a 3-day weekend. What's that? It was Martin Luther King, Jr. day? No, no. Cheryl day. You're welcome.

Conor treated me to dinner at PF Chang's, and we both looked ridonculously hot. Just sayin'.


A Mountain man and his Wood Nymph.


A bumblebee and her pollinated flowers.

It was so nice to relax and hang with my lumberjack husband for my birthday weekend. Caitlin and Gillian, my scientist friends, came over one of the nights and I made dinner and dessert - porkchops & rice and mud pie. Yum. Dinner was great, and we had a lot of fun playing the New Super Mario Bros. game and Family Feud. Ladies - let me know when we're going to do it again!

27 is off to a good start - my sister Denise told me it was the best year of her life, so I'm looking forward to it! 28 will make me hyperventilate, so I'll enjoy 27, thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment