Friday, January 8, 2010

Honesty is the best policy.

I just thought everyone should know why I have been MIA from blogging. It's not personal, it's business.



It's wonderful. It's addicting. It's a game Conor and I can play together. It might be the best game ever made. And I can't function in any other capacity until we have finished. We're halfway through World 7, so I'm guessing we'll have complete victory as of tomorrow, since we just started on Monday. It's that good, seriously. I'll have an onslaught of blog posts by Sunday night, so get your reading glasses ready. But until then, I've gotta run. Mario and Luigi have to go save Princess Peach - will she ever learn?

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to hear that it's THAT good. I wanted to get it for my parents (since they have a Wii) but then Nate and I had to come back to India...maybe once we're home. Can't wait to read all your upcoming blogs!

    ReplyDelete