Sunday, December 20, 2009

Good to be home

It is so good to be home. North Carolina is growing on me, but there is really nothing like home. My mom knew I didn't have a tree to decorate in NC, so she saved her tree for me - she even put up the lights, which is my least favorite part!

The twins came over yesterday and our plan was to run to Target so they could buy gifts for their cousins. Denise, my mom, Ali, Pax and I headed out there and stayed for about 20 minutes before we quickly purchased what we had and rushed out of the store. It was so stressful. Yuk. Good thing I have ZERO PRESENTS purchased. Oh well. "There's always, tomorrow, for dreams to come true." My dream this Christmas is to actually purchase some presents!

Since Target was a bust, we decided to decorate the tree instead. They did a great job - the front of the tree is very well decorated, especially the bottom 3 feet. We had a great time working together, and it looks perfect!


It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!


How on Earth are we supposed to fit any presents under all of those ornaments!

No comments:

Post a Comment