Thursday, October 8, 2009

She's got le-egs!

I got a notice in my mailbox the other day letting us know we had a package. The delivery man is far too lazy to make it to my apartment door, so he simply throws a notice in our mailbox and puts the package in the apartment front office. He always says he tries us at our door - hello! I'm unemployed and am at home all day, you definitely did NOT try to bring me my package...

Anyway, I went to pick up what I thought was a book for Conor, but it was for me!!!



Ah Mom, so sneaky - I had no idea!

I quickly opened the box (it was really light, so no amount of shaking would clue me into what it was.)



Haha! My lovely, but very tech-slow mom has been using the computer a lot more lately, now that I'm blogging. She read the post about the bugs, and we had a good chat about how disgusting millipedes are!



She said she went out shopping last weekend with my brother Greg and his wife Kari, and they were at the store Millard Pollard in the U-Village. The millipede was out on the bed, and she cracked up and knew she had to buy it.



The lady at Millard Pollard said it is one of their most popular stuffed animals, and I can tell why - I already love it! I wanted to name her Milly, Conor's leaning toward Peder.



Thanks Mom - you're the best!

2 comments:

  1. Does your fun package make putting up with the real things easier? Why do bugs have to be so, well, you know, buggy? Ick!

    ReplyDelete