Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I'm sorry, your name is WHA?!?



Conor was only going to be home for 3 weeks, so we had to fit in as much as we could - the day after Corene's wedding, we went to a Mariners game with Bill & Ann since we don't get to go to many major league games anymore. Make that never. We never get to go to major league games anymore. I'm not bitter, I get a plethora of minor league games to choose from - lucky me!


Don't be fooled - this wasn't taken before the game started, it was taken during the middle of the game. NO ONE comes to Mariners games.


There's a new thing where you can text a picture of yourself and they will show your picture on the big screen. We're cute.

What was the score you ask? Don't know. Did the Mariners win? Probably not. Who plays for the Mariners? Besides Felix and Ichiro, I have no clue. I'm in it for the hot dog and kettle korn. And to see coaches with a name like Rusty Kuntz. You can't make that up.


Rusty Kuntz, base coach extraordinaire

Regardless of the score, we had a great time - thank you Bill & Ann for taking us to the game!


Like father, like son.

No comments:

Post a Comment