Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The DenHerder-Repnik Wedding

A few days after the 4th, it was time to make our way out to Snohomish for Corene's wedding to her perfect match, Dave Repnik.


This is the view in Snohomish at Corene's wedding site - Hidden Meadows. It was a perfect Washington day with a perfect clear view.

Conor and I met up with some of our favorite people - my mom, Jean, Peder, Macy, Tien, Horia, Caroline, Brandi, Heidi, Mary Fran, Ron Jon, BJ, and of course Corene, Dave, and Corene's beautiful family.


We all got there a little early to reserve a nice spot, and of course to be together!


My coordination is ridiculous. In a good way.


Mom and Jean sat right behind us.

After we took our seats, it wasn't long before the ceremony started. Corene and Dave did a great job of picking out their pastor - he did a wonderful job. The ceremony was really true to what Corene and Dave were all about, and it celebrated the two of them perfectly. He talked about how they met (at a rock climbing gym where Dave worked and Corene had a membership to), and how each of them knew that they had found something special when they met. The backdrop was beautiful, Corene and Dave were very happy, and we all got to be there to share her special day!


Here comes the bride! She was absolutely NOT fat and wide - Corene looked gorgeous, and was smiling from ear to ear the whole time (although, Corene is smiling 99% of the time...)


Have I mentioned that Corene is hot? And that she works out? She's a rock climber, which basically makes her the buffest chick I know.


Sneaking a peek at my bestest friends crying while watching their friend get married. Down the row from the right: Horia, Caroline, Tien, Peder, Macy, Heidi, and Brandi.


You may kiss the bride!


I think Corene and Dave are a little excited about being married!

After the ceremony, we took our seats and made sure we could all sit together (don't worry, we didn't ditch our parents - they were sitting at the table right next to us.) At the cool kid table, there was Cheryl, Conor, Brandi, Heidi, Horia, Caroline, Peder and Macy.


I apparently didn't look at this photo and decide I needed a lighter version of it, sorry Peder and Macy!


Carhorn


Heidi & Brandi


Conor, Cheryl, Tien, Heidi


CherCon

After a yummy dinner, we heard speeches from Corene's dad, her sister, and Dave's best friend, then it was time for some dancing (which basically means I busied myself with other things so that I didn't have to dance.) It was really nice to just be with friends after being in NC for so long, so I took advantage of catching up with everyone.


Corene and Dave's first dance.


Barbara Jean Gordon, Evelyn DenHerder and Mary Fran Chapman cutting a rug on the dance floor!


"Hey Caroline, do you want to hop on this bad boy? I ski-doo." ~ Horia Dociu. He didn't actually say this, but it's something he would say, and he'll never read this, so therefore he'll never know.


No wonder I turned out so perfect - look at my hot mama!


Caroline is an honorary family member, so this is only fitting.


I honestly think this might be the best picture of any of us, which is why I love the random Brady Bunch style of the photo.


What a good looking group! Peder, Macy, Conor, Cheryl, Horia & Caroline.


I'm not quite sure why Peder is cradling a non-existent Macy baby...


Best friends since 8th grade!


Corene is the best. She even allows her dorky friends to make her famous dragon face on her wedding day. Thanks Corene, for not thinking we're losers. We just love you so much.


Which way to the weight room?

Congratulations to Corene and Dave, and more importantly, thanks for throwing such a fun party! I love you guys, and couldn't be any happier that you two have found each other, I think you two are perfect for one another! Here's to a happy life together!

No comments:

Post a Comment