Monday, November 23, 2009

Sunday

Quick Sunday recap: Conor and I slept in, which was amazing, and headed to the Durham Art Walk. We didn't stay long, but we wanted to go support the local Durham artists. We may not have supported them financially, but we supported them emotionally. We saw some beautiful paintings, carvings, sculptings, and craft projects. It always makes me want to go home and do something crafty. Then I go home, and I remember that I'm not crafty...

The highlight of the day was going to the Carolina Theatre to see that ROCKAPELLA will be coming to Durham soon. Jealous? Thought so.



If you don't know who Rockapella is, then we can't be friends so go ahead and stop reading my blog. Seriously. Carmen Sandiego anyone??? I am currently looking for Carmen in this photo, in case my subtle humor didn't connect there...

After the Art Walk, we came home and did laundry, I made homemade lasagna (yum) and we watched Amazing Race. I love Sundays, so relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment