Saturday, August 15, 2009

Pinky Swear

Just wanted to let all 3 of my faithful readers know that I'm still here - hi Conor, hi Susie, hi, uh...

Just wanted to promise myself that I will be updating soon. I am still in Washington and without a personal computer, so I have nowhere to upload my photos, but there are more blogs coming soon - friends, family, Portland, Boise, Utah, Mike's wedding, etc - I'm so mentally prepared to blog that I'm ready for events that haven't even happened yet! Just don't forget about me, ok? Patience is a virtue.

4 comments:

  1. Um, I'm a faithful reader too!!! So I guess I can be counted as your third. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MISTER reads, too. :) How long are you still in WA? Wanna help me set up my new classroom? Ha ha. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Count me as a reader too! See ya Saturday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete