Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Groovy

Megan was in town for a day from Coeur d'Alene (look Meg, I spelled it right!), so the three lovely Glasseys went out on the town for the day. After getting the dirt on Meg's new boyfriend, we hopped in Ann's car and headed to University Village to get some lunch, do some shopping, and catch up. We ate at Johnny Rocket's and although our waiter was a little on the odd side, he did win us over by making ketchup people that looked like us - Ann's had cute hair, and Megan's had freckles!

After lunch, we did some window shopping at Fireworks, Sole Food, Louis Permelia, and a shop where Ann bought a hat for next year's Hat Day at Mann Elementary. I don't know how I forgot to get a picture of her in her hat!

Next we drove to Redmond to get our nails done. I was going to get electric yellow to match my shades, but I'm not that cool, so I went for electric blue instead. We saw Groovy Hair Guy across the street in all his glory, so I can officially go back to NC now, my trip is complete.


I love hanging with Meg and Ann - I can't believe the next time we'll be able to do that is at Thanksgiving or Christmas. Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment